Cookies and similar technologies
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files of small size that the sites visited by the user send to their terminals, or devices, in which they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as the technologies SDK for the mobile world) can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable length; can be cancelled with the closing of the browser or have a limited duration at a single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by Tackle Salerno (cookies first party) or other websites (third party cookies).
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as better specified in point 2 of this page.
For the activities of the profiled application, the personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the time that is given your consent to the treatment. Below you will find all the information about the cookies that are installed across the site of the Tackle to Salerno and/or related applications and the necessary guidance on how to manage your preferences about them.
Please note that our platform supports, the web browser and/or applications identified as follows for the purposes of a correct provision of the service. For optimal results we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and/or app.
Please remember that Tackle Salerno can not guarantee the proper functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the guidelines contained in this policy for the previous versions of the browser and/or app are not supported.
1.1. Browser desktop site
- Chrome version 49.0 or higher
- Firefox version 52.0 or higher
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Safari version 8 or later
1.2. Browser mobile site
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2. What cookies are present on Tackle Salerno?
2.1. Cookies first party and related purposes
The main purposes of the cookies installed by the Tackle Salerno are:
(i) techniques, are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to enable or improve the navigation of the Tackle Salerno or store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform for proper operation.
(ii) analytics, to collect statistical information about your use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). We use these cookies to analyze traffic to our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Cookies third-party and related purposes
The main purposes of the cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytics: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). These cookies are used to analyze traffic to our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third-party: Google Analytics
(ii) performance: this cookie is possible to develop and implement the service, improving your browsing experience, and the fruition of the same.
- marketing: we analyze your actions online so that you can provide, content and commercial offers in line with your interests based on your previous browsing experience. These information are managed separately from identifying information in the possession of Tackle Salerno.
- Third parties: Google Adwords
- personalized advertising: by using these cookies, we show you advertising according to your preferences, habits or consumption choices.
Also, might be enabled cookies especially designed for "social networks". They allow the user to interact via social networks (share, Facebook). When a page contains this command, it establishes a direct connection with the social network selected.
All these technical cookies do not require consent are therefore installed automatically as a result of your access to the site or the service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most of the navigation programs.
It is good to know, however, that by disabling cookies some features of Tackle Salerno may not be usable.
With reference to the cookies of the mill tion aimed to provide you with customized advertising, we hereby inform you, if you should exercise the opt-out, you will continue in any case to receive advertising of the generic type.
To exercise the opt-out and disable ads personalized advertising by changing the settings of your mobile device, follow the directions below:
- on your device open the app “Settings Google”
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Ads”
- select “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable customizing ads”
The iOS devices use the Advertising Identifier Apple. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the app Settings on your device”, or a visit to the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
5. More information about cookies and how to opt-out
Platforms Youonlinechoice and Networkadvertising.org offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many professionals in digital advertising.
To learn more about targeted advertising, you can refer to the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
The last update to the 16/05/2018.